- Tile size: 13" x 13" x 0.50"
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Excellent surface for puck-handling and shooting
- Perforated tiles for less puck resistance
- UV Stabilized
- Excellent resistance to oil, gas and other automotive fluids including Skydrol
- Excellent resistance to Alkalis
- Good resistance to acids and solvents
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F to +248°F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
Create a fully functional athletic floor with our Hockey Tiles. The unique perforated design provides an excellent playing surface without the worry of dirt and water interference. The tiles perform well in outdoor settings, even in varying weather conditions.
The interlocking Hockey Tiles are easy to assemble and disassemble with no tools required. The flooring is convenient for permanent and portable floors and can interlock for any size floor. Complete any floor with edges and corners.
Ty Gretzky, founder of Gretzky Hockey School, says, "The flooring is great for outdoor hockey courts because it has a smooth surface with the right amount of grip."